In a recent poll conducted on the r/CannabisThailand subreddit, users were asked about their preferences and concerns when buying cannabis online. The poll garnered a total of 104 votes, with the following results:
- 10% expressed concerns about not receiving the strain they paid for.
- 8% were worried about their order going missing or arriving underweight.
- A significant 35% stated they prefer visiting a physical shop.
- 8% felt that the combined cost of delivery and the product made online purchases not worth it.
- 43% chose the “Other” option, with some explaining their reasons in the comments.
Ah, the age-old debate of online shopping versus brick-and-mortar stores, now in the realm of cannabis! While some folks are worried about the authenticity of their green goodies, others simply love the ambiance of a physical shop. Maybe it’s the scent, the ability to chat with the seller, or just old habits. But let’s not forget the 43% who chose “Other.” Dive into the comments, and you’ll find a myriad of reasons, from those who grow their own stash to those who’ve had one too many awkward encounters with dealers.
Comparing this to other polls, it’s evident that the cannabis community is as diverse in their shopping habits as any other. For instance, a similar poll showed a mix of preferences, with some users swearing by online purchases for the convenience, while others stuck to their trusted local dispensaries.
The r/CannabisThailand poll results provide a snapshot of the preferences and concerns of the Thai cannabis community when it comes to online purchases. Comparing these results with those from regions with more mature cannabis markets can offer insights into how legalization, market development, and cultural factors influence consumer behavior.