The poll from r/CannabisThailand inquired about participants’ satisfaction with existing dispensaries. Out of 227 total votes, the results were as follows:
- 28 participants expressed they’re happy with both the price and selection available today.
- 4 participants are satisfied with the prices available today.
- 82 participants are pleased with the selection available today.
- 55 participants are mildly unhappy with dispensaries today.
- 58 participants are seriously not happy with dispensaries today.
When it comes to cannabis dispensaries in Thailand, it seems the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. While a handful of participants are riding high on their dispensary experiences, praising both price and selection, a significant number are left in a haze of dissatisfaction. A majority are either mildly or seriously unhappy with their dispensary encounters. Perhaps they’re seeking that elusive strain or yearning for prices that won’t burn a hole in their pockets.
Drawing comparisons with other polls on similar topics, the sentiment towards dispensaries varies globally. For instance, in more mature markets like parts of the US and Canada, satisfaction often hinges on factors like product variety, staff knowledge, and store ambiance. However, in emerging markets, the focus might shift to product authenticity, pricing, and legal clarity. While I couldn’t pinpoint an exact poll for comparison, discussions on platforms like Leafly and High Times often touch on these themes.